We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing & Insight Manager to work with our public sector client.
This will be a full time, temporary opportunity based in Aberdeen.
This role offers extensive integrated marketing experience, across multiple communication channels, with line management responsibilities.
Reporting in to the Head of Communications & Marketing, your duties will include:
· Supporting in the development of communications and marketing plans
· Line management of the team, including coaching and mentoring and ensuring individuals are aware of and have access to relevant training opportunities
· Oversee events, education and digital teams and developing a close working relationship with the press team to ensure a fully integrated and joined-up marketing and communications service
· Management and input into qualitative and quantitative insight projects, ensuring briefs are tight and solutions are appropriate so that all marketing and communications work is based on insight and evidence
· Oversee and work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the website is developed strategically to ensure it is the best support tool for our audiences it can be
· Championing social marketing and the importance of insight within the organisation
· Overall responsibility for budget for marketing, events, education and digital projects
· Working collaboratively with others in the organisation to help them understand how marketing and communications can support their work
· Working at pace, ensuring timings are adhered to and all parties are clear in their role and requirements to meet deadlines
To be considered for the Senior Marketing & Insight Manager position you will need to have:
* Marketing or Communications Degree or Diploma
* Experience in a management role within a marketing/agency/planning environment
* Understanding of qualitative/quantitative research and evaluation techniques
* Demonstrable marketing budget management & ROI evaluation experience
* Digital marketing/website experience would be beneficial
* Strategic insight and implementation experience
If you would be interested in applying for this rewarding Senior Marketing & Insight Manager opportunity please apply with your current CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND