Roughcaster/Plasterers needed for ongoing contracts in Dumbarton and Clydebank with immediate starts available for the right candidates.
ASA Recruitment require Roughcaster/Plasterers for a public sector contract based in Dumbarton. This is an ongoing role working on both void and occupied properties across the West Dunbartonshire area.
As you will require to travel to each property, a full UK driving is required. You will be provided with a work vehicle.
If you have at least six months experience, and carry a valid CSCS card, then this role may be ideal for you.
We are looking for a great all-rounder who is familiar with all aspects of roughcasting and plastering.
· Application of render/pebble-dash to interior and exterior of properties
· Comfortable working on domestic premises
· Experience working with wet/dry cast preferred but not essential
· Able to work both internally and externally including rendering/dash/skimming et al.
· 37 hour per week, Monday to Friday
· Additional overtime available at enhanced rates
· 32 days per year paid holiday
· Use of work vehicle
· Ongoing contract
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online with a copy of your most up to date CV showing relevant experience and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND