Are you an experienced highways inspector?
Are you looking for a long term contract?
Would you like to work within the central belt of Scotland within 15 minutes of Glasgow city centre?
ASA are proud to be working in partnership with one of Scotland's largest public sector clients who are looking to recruit an experienced highways inspector for a long term contract with an immediate start and running until the end of the financial year.
· Accurately collecting data relating to safety and improvements so as to protect the travelling public and also the client
· Assist the Senior Inspector in all activities relating to inspections including the production of reports that meet specific requirements
· Carry out inspections to the clients standards and specifications
· Contract compliance on data quality management
· Develop timely and accurate reports and findings
· Comply with the relevant health and safety legislation
· Assist with the implementation of inspections and investigations
· Assist with administration as required by the client
· Liaise the client and appropriate staff to ensure planning, operations and works are completed on time
· Health, Safety and Environmental training
· Relevant Inspectors courses and qualifications, including defect identification, monitoring and recording
· Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and be able to manage stakeholders at all levels
· Good all round project management knowledge
· Able to work alone and prioritise workload
· Able to work under pressure
To apply for this rewarding opportunity please send your CV and we will be touch to discuss the role further
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND