Our client has been providing facilities management service since early 1900's. Their business has evolved significantly since then into multiple business streams with a strong focus of delivering locally. Their culture is staying close to their clients and understanding their needs and environment.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Maintenance Electrician to join the team Midlothian on a static site. In the role of Lead Maintenance Electrician the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of electrical maintenance work on site. The role will be based on a one large commercial property in Midlothian. They offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Responsibilities and duties
* Perform routine maintenance of electrical systems in commercial buildings
* Complete installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Support a team of onsite multi skilled engineers
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLA's
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties
Qualifications and skills
* A time served electrician with C&G or SVQ
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence (preferred)
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Lead Maintenance Electrician is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND