ASA Recruitment have a requirement for an experienced Senior Roads Engineer to join our public sector client. This will be a full-time, temporary opportunity based in Aberdeen.
You will be responsible for undertaking feasibility studies, design, contract preparation, contract supervision and project management of civil engineering projects up to multi-million pound in size. Your duties will include:
· Project managing multiple civil engineering projects including supervising team members
· Guiding and reviewing the professional development of team members
· Undertaking/managing investigation, feasibility and appraisal studies for road improvement projects
· Undertaking/managing design, estimating and contract preparation
· On-site works supervision and contract management
· Financial control and monitoring of contracts
· Performing/managing land, traffic, environmental, geological/geotechnical and other site surveys
· Undertaking roads authority responsibilities relevant to the team's work
Ideally you will be degree qualified in an engineering subject with a membership to a relevant institution. You will be able to demonstrate experience of Road Alignment, Drainage, SUDS and Planning Applications.
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate a knowledge/understanding of:
· Highway Design and Construction
· Traffic and Transportation Engineering concepts
· Engineering contract documentation
· Land/topographical surveying
· Design and site safety
· Producing estimates and checking valuations
· CAD applications
· Using computer systems
To register your interest in the Senior Roads Engineer opportunity, please apply with your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND