We are currently working with the European Championships Glasgow 2018 in their search for an experienced Communications Manager.
In this role, the Communications Manager would lead the ongoing development and implementation of the Transport Communications Strategy as part of the wider marketing and communications activity for Glasgow 2018.
The successful candidate would be working collaboratively with key transport partners, multiple stakeholders and the wider Glasgow 2018 communications team. They would be responsible for planning, clearing and directing of transport messaging across a broad range of channels and platforms.
This is a truly exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this prestigious sporting event.
As the inaugural edition of this event, effective communication is essential to insure its success on the world stage. We therefore require an extremely experienced and competent Communications Manager.
We are looking for a talented communications expert who:
* Has demonstrable relevant skills and experience in either communications or journalism
* Has significant experience of high profile communication projects
* Has a proven ability to communicate, influence and work in partnership with multiple stakeholders at various levels
* Processes a strong network of contacts within the media
* Excels at communication, both written and oral together with excellent audience engagement
* Has astute business acumen
* Can demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the scope of communication activities required to successfully deliver world class sporting and cultural events
This assignment starts ASAP and will run until 19 August 2018.
This is challenging position that will reward any Communications Manager with unique experience, immense pride and a sense of achievement.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this key role please apply online with your up to date CV and we will be in touch very soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND