We are recruiting for one of the most high-profile roles at the inaugural edition of the European Championships Glasgow 2018 - the Venue Protocol Manager.
In this role you would lead a team to delivery an innovative and fit for purpose model for multiple clientele groups including European Federations, domestic and international dignitaries and other accredited VIPs.
Not only that but you'll have the special privilege of setting up the Medal Ceremonies.
This is an incredible opportunity to be at the very centre of this prestigious event.
The role will be varied and challenging. You will be responsible for:
* Planning and delivering the Protocol activities on venue(s)
* Adhering to policies and procedures in support of services and operations to be delivered by the Protocol Team.
* Support venue planning to ensure adequate levels of service are provided for the Championships
* Work with the Experience Manager, Guest & Hospitality Management Teams and others to ensure a consistent approach to client group management according to agree service levels
* Assist in the management of any diplomatic and protocol-related matters during the Championship
This assignment will start on 1 July and run until 13 August 2018.
There are several of these roles available.
If you have the necessary experience to be the Venue Protocol Manager at this prestigious event, please apply online with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND