ASA is currently working with a Glasgow based Scottish business who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their successful team to facilitate ambitious plans for growth. This is a fantastic opportunity which offers both career and professional progression for the successful candidate.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
* Producing all aspects of financial and management accounts
* Variance analysis and commentary
* Working with non-finance stakeholders to ensure budgets are met
* Producing management reports as requested by senior management
* Cashflow management and forecasting
* Management and development of the finance team
* Ongoing process improvement
* Dealing with auditors and other external partners
The successful candidate will:
* Be a qualified accountant
* Be personable and ambitious
* Have experience in statutory and management accounts
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Ideally have exposure working in a PE backed company
On offer for this Glasgow Financial Controller post is an attractive salary of £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND