Are you looking to start your career within the care industry?
Are you looking for a new role with a company that gives flexibility, variety and support?
Are you compassionate and enthusiastic about providing an excellent care at home service?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
ASA Recruitment, a leading healthcare recruitment provider, are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Home Care Support Workers for work in the West Dunbartonshire area including Faifley, Bowling and Renton.
Home Care Support Workers' with ASA have the flexibility of a variety of hours from full time and part time working patterns which can include morning, afternoon, evening shifts or weekend only shifts.
Our Home Care Support Workers' would be required to:
· Provide a high standard of personal care to each service user
· Assist service users in carrying out their day-to-day activities to remain independent in their own homes, such as dressing, eating and bathing
· Be able to relate with service users and build rapport
· Liaise with the service users family
What can you expect from ASA? We offer:
· Excellent pay rates of up to £13.52 per hour
· Excellent in-house training with ongoing refresher courses
· Holiday pay
· Ongoing support from the ASA Healthcare team 7 days a week
Driving licence and use of own car would be beneficial, but not essential. We can offer a variety of routes that are easily accessible and serviceable without the use of a vehicle.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If the role of a Home Care Support Worker is right for you, please apply now to send a copy of an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND