Are you compassionate and enthusiastic about providing an excellent care at home service
Are you looking for a role that can help progress your experience in the care industry?
If so, see below for the perfect opportunity for you.
ASA have a fantastic opportunity for passionate and dedicated carers to work in the care sector as a Home Care Support Worker within Renfrewshire including, Linwood, Johnstone and Elderslie.
As a Home Care Support Worker you will get flexible working patterns including full time, weekend, morning, afternoon or evening only rotas and you will be paid for your full shift not just the time spent on visits.
As a Home Care Support Worker you would be required to:
* Assist services users who aim to remain independent in their own homes and carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
* Building a strong working relationship with service users
* Liaise and communicate effectively with family members
* Provide a high standard of personal care and attention to each service user
In return we offer:
* Excellent pay rates up to 12.68 after AWR qualifying period
* Work in your local area
* Award winning Web portal to help you manage your assignments, diary and time sheets online.
* Fantastic In-house training from our dedicated team of trainers to support personal development plans
Walking routes are available in your local area if you are a non-driver.
If you feel this is the role for you apply below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND