Our client has been providing facilities management services since the 1980s. Their business has evolved significantly since then into multiple business streams. Their culture is one of encouraging people to be their best and do the best job that they can.
This company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen. In this role the Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation air conditioning work in their client's commercial buildings in Aberdeen. The position is classed as static and will be based mainly on one site. They offer a competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Responsibilities and duties
* Perform routine maintenance of air conditioning systems in commercial buildings
* Complete installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLA's
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills
* A time served Air Conditioning Engineer with C&G or SVQ level 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of air conditioning installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Air Conditioning Engineer is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND