An expanding business with national coverage is seeking an Operations Administrator to join their team on a 6 month temporary contract.
Our client is a successful, Scottish company who pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of service to their clients. The Operations Administrator role is to provide support to their employees and ensure projects are running smoothly.
As an Operations Administrator, your duties will include:
· Carrying out a high volume of data entry
· Liaising with different departments to report any discrepancies
· Controlling the documentation relating to each project
· Assist with any queries
· Ad-hoc duties to support the team
To be considered for the Operational Administrator role, you will have:
· Previous experience in a data entry role
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· To demonstrate you can work to tight deadlines
This role is based in Glasgow and is a 37.5 hour week. If you are confident working as part of a team and enjoy delivering results then please send your CV to apply for this Operations Administrator position.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND