We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Chef de Partie who is passionate about using fresh produce, has a keen eye for detail and is looking for progression.
The position would be with a leading hotel group that has a strong focus on fresh produce and putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team, under a strong Head Chef and management team, with opportunities for progression at a highly respected flagship site in Glasgow.
To be considered for the Chef de Partie vacancy, you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a hotel or restaurant kitchen as a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie.
- Knowledge of using fresh ingredients and a passion for food.
- Be a team player.
- Worked in a similar role and comfortable running a section.
- City & Guilds 6162 or SVQ professional cookery Level 2 certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year's experience.
In return you will receive many benefits including:
- The opportunity to use your food knowledge to help steer the menu and food offering.
- Training and development.
- 40 hours per week.
- Competitive salary of £18,500 per year (£9.00 per hour equivalent)
- Company benefits.
- 29 days a year holiday.
- Work lifestyle balance.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Chef de Partie, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND