ASA Recruitment are currently looking for LGV Class 2 drivers to work with our busy client in Aberdeen City. These roles are ongoing temporary contracts and offer up to 40 hours per week Monday - Friday - typical working hours are 7am-3pm (but may vary) with an hourly rate of £9.18.
As an LGV Class 2 Driver you will be responsible for:
· Operating the Waste Collection vehicle safely
· Complying with road safety legislation
· Following daily allocated routes
· Supervising the Refuse Collection Crew assigned to your vehicle
To be considered for this role, you should be in possession of:
· LGV Class 2 Licence
· Experience of driving a Refuse Collection Vehicle or working in a Multi Drop Delivery role
Benefits you can expect in this assignment:
· Holiday pay accrual and a straight forward PAYE direct payment method
· Regular, on-going work with continuity of shifts
· Work from, and return to, the same depot each day
If you feel you meet the requirements for LGV Class 2 Driver, please apply online with a copy of your most up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND