ASA are currently working in partnership with a national Social Care Client with key services based in Aberdeen. Currently offering 2 key services supporting vulnerable people across the community.
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to join their team with the possibility of permanent contracts.
As part of their team you will be expected to support services users with day to day tasks like house work, shopping, medication, personal care and social events.
To be considered for the Support Worker role you will require:
- Caring nature and passionate and outgoing personality
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience working with vulnerable adults within the last 2 years
- SVQ Level 2 or higher qualification is essential
- 2 reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
In return we can offer to our Support Workers:
- Competitive weekly pay starting from £8.45 per hour
- Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
- Excellent holiday benefits and flexible working hours
- A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
- Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you are interested in this exciting Support Worker role please send your up to date CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND