Are you a marketing expert? Do you have experience of carrying out marketing research? Are you analytical with sound problem solving abilities?
ASA Recruitment are seeking an experienced marketing officer for our client - a Higher Educational Establishment based in Glasgow. The role will cover maternity leave and will be on a month to month basis for the next 12 months.
Within the University's business school, you will be responsible for:
* Market research and analysis via interviews and surveys
* Liaising and negotiating with the client's in-house agency
* Leading on the development of tailored marketing strategies
* Monitor and evaluate marketing techniques and tools
* Ensuring a consistent brand message across the school that is supported by intelligence
You should be:
* Educated to at least HND level
* Experienced in carrying out market research, as a result of working previously in a similar role
* Understanding of Customer Relationship Management
* Knowledgeable of marketing theory and best practice
* Proficient at operating web content management systems (such as T4 CMS) and HTML
You will receive:
* A grade 6 salary of £28,000
* 35 days holiday
* Access to our online portal to manage payslips, time sheets and assignment information
Our client is looking for an immediate start, so if this sounds like the role for you, please apply below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND