Are you a Project Manager with hands on experience of planning large projects in the public sector?
Would you be interested in a great contract opportunity to be involved in an exciting, large scale programme which offers challenging but rewarding work across a wide range of disciplines?
The Project Manager contract is likely to start at the end of April and go on until the end of September.
· Develop and implement detailed strategies and operational plans for project delivery
· Work collaboratively with suppliers and stakeholders
· Lead on the delivery of this ongoing project
- Evaluate all key project deliverables
· Provide expert input towards project planning and delivery
· Experience of managing a substantial project within a complex programme
· Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of managing internal and external stakeholders
· A background in developing business processes and creating working instructions in the public sector
A Basic Disclosure would be required for this post.
The rate on offer is PAYE £250-£300 per day (Inside IR35).
This is an immediate requirement so if you are interested please apply today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND