Care Assistant roles now available across Fife.
Register with ASA Recruitment and receive free complimentary training as well as the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay, meets and exceeds Scottish Living Wage £8.75-£11.00 p/h
* Enhanced rates of pay for unsociable hours like nights and weekends
* Flexible hours - choose your shifts from mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends
* A dedicated and committed Healthcare team to support you
An ideal Care Assistant is someone who has the work ethic, the compassion and the desire to spend their time having a positive impact on other people's lives. A dependable and approachable professional focussed on the service users they're supporting would be a good fit for this role.
* You will need to have had at least 6 months experience as a Care Assistant
* Being a driver is an advantage but not essential
* Having a SVQ 2 or higher is desirable
* Contactable references supporting your prior experience will be required
If you are a professional who would prefer more control over your work/life balance, we want to hear from you! Apply online now with your CV and make a positive change!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND