Our client, a well-known brand with a worldwide presence, require a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their established team in the Scottish office which is based in the Glasgow area. This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a diverse and continually growing business where you will be fully involved in making strategic decisions and forward planning. If you would like to join a successful business where you can actually make a difference then this could be it.
This position of Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will support the board and senior leadership team on key business performance management processes, strategy development and group financial planning. This is a high profile role which requires a senior, hands on finance professional who can communicate and build relationships at all levels.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for:
* Financial planning and budgeting for all parts of the business, setting budgets and forecasts and working with non-finance managers
* Reviewing and strengthening existing processes and ongoing process improvements
* Overseeing the capital reporting and expenditure processes with ongoing analysis and regular presentation of results and plans to the board
* Playing an active role in the acquisition of companies and the integration of the acquired business
* Managing a team and ensuring all deadlines are met accordingly
* 5 years + working at a senior level within a large organisation (ideally with a global reach)
* Excellent technical accounting skills
* Significant board level exposure
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record in delivering complex financial information in a simple and concise manner
* The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels internally and externally
If this rare opportunity sounds of interest and you are open to an informal chat to learn if it's right for you, then please apply online and I will be in contact to discuss in confidence. The role is offering a highly attractive salary with an excellent benefits package.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND