ASA are a leading healthcare provider across Scotland and are coming to a town near you this April!
ASA will be in Dundee in the last week of April to meet potential new candidates to take up the role of Support Workers / Care Assistants / Home Carers for our clients across the Dundee and Fife regions.
We are offering full Manual & Handling Training on the day from our highly experienced in-house trainer (at no cost to yourself) as well as the opportunity to meet our dedicated and knowledgeable consultant from the ASA team.
An ideal Support Worker/Care Assistant/Home Carer candidate is someone with a strong desire to have a positive impact on other people's lives. Individuals who are approachable, dependable and who strive to deliver high quality person centred support would be well suited to this position.
* You will need to have had at least 6 months experience as a Support Worker/Care Assistant/Home Carer
* Being a driver is an advantage but not essential
* Having a SVQ 2 or higher is desirable
* You will need to update your PVG and SSSC registration or become a member of both if not already registered
You will be joining a company that believes in integrity and transparency and offers the following benefits:
* Flexible working hours, you choose when to work
* Excellent rates of pay starting from £8.75 per hour and enhanced rates for unsociable hours
* An online portal for you to manage your diary and view your assignments and timesheets
* A dedicated Healthcare team here to support you
If your priority has always been the service user's needs and you want to work, we want to hear from you! Apply online with your CV to have the chance to secure your place at our Dundee welcome day.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND