Are you an individual who is committed to providing compassionate care?
At ASA we are searching for Support Workers who can work with our established clients based across Aberdeenshire, including Montrose, Fraserburgh, Cullen, and can provide a level of care that makes a difference in people's lives.
Our Support Workers need to have:
· At least 6 months experience as a Home Carer or similar role such as Care Assistant or Support Worker
· The ability to support service users in a manner that respects their dignity, is non-judgemental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy
· The ability to use own initiative and willing to seek guidance when required
· Excellent understanding, communication and listening skills
· The ability to keep written and online records in clear English
· Two references, at least one from your most recent employer
· PVG Scheme membership
· Ability to work in accordance with ASA Recruitment Homecare policies and procedures and the SSSC Code of Practice
Desirable but not essential:
· A full driving licence
· Level 2 or 3 SVQ in Social and Healthcare or equivalent
· Enhanced understanding of issues particular to home care including dementia, Parkinson's disease, illness due to a stroke, mental health illness and end of life care
· Competitive weekly pay starting from £8.50 per hour
· Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
· Holiday pay accrual from day one
· Excellent training from our very experienced in-house team
· Flexible shifts to suit you
· Online web portal to help you manage your assignments, diary and review timesheets
· A supportive team at ASA which values you and the work you do
If you are a confident, reliable person with a natural ability to get along with people we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to be considered for the Support Worker opportunity please apply with your up to date CV today and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND