Are you an experienced and empathetic Care Assistant in Aberdeen?
Are you looking for a new role or even just extra hours to complement your current role with an established company that can provide flexibility, variety and support?
ASA, a leading Healthcare recruitment provider across Scotland, are looking for dedicated, reliable and compassionate Care Assistants to support our Care Home client in Aberdeen.
We offer competitive rates of pay up from £8.50 - £11.00 per hour and holiday pay accrual.
Care Assistants are required to:
· Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
· Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
· Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
For the role it's essential to have:
· 6 months UK Care Assistant, Support Worker or Home Care experience
· The ability to work effectively in a team
· Previous experience of moving and handling
· Successful applicants will need to undertake a PVG/update and a reference check
ASA Care Assistant posts offer flexible working patterns to fit around your existing commitments. We have mandatory in-house training to support personal development. All our Care Assistants receive support from the ASA Healthcare team 7 days a week.
Through our award winning web portal it is quick and efficient to manage assignments, update availability and review time sheets online.
If this opportunity is of interest, and you feel you have the right experience, please apply online today by attaching an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND