The ASA Recruitment Hospitality Team are currently looking for experienced Catering Assistants to work in schools in Aberdeen on a part-time basis.
As a Catering Assistant you will be required to assist the Cook in Charge in the preparation and serving of meals in a safe, hygienic and efficient manner whilst providing a high standard of customer service.
To be considered for the Catering Assistant role you will need the following:
- At least 6 months UK experience in a same or similar role (Catering Assistant, Food Service Assistant, Kitchen Assistant)
- Good knowledge of Food Hygiene
- 2 reference contacts, one of which supports your catering experience
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Being able to use the tills would be an advantage
All successful candidates will be asked to register and fund applications to join (£59) the Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme or update existing records (£18).
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay with a pay rate of £8.45 per hour
- Holiday pay accrual
- Regular, on-going work Monday-Friday, approximately 15-20 hours per week (between 10am-2pm) depending on the location
- Online web portal to help you manage your assignment diary and review timesheets online
If you are interested in applying for the Catering Assistant position and feel you have the required experience, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND