Are you currently working within the care sector and looking for a new flexible and rewarding role?
We are urgently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work on ongoing assignments with one of our clients with the potential of a permanent position in Aberdeenshire. We cover many areas including Stonehaven, Porthlethen and Banchory.
As a Support Worker you would be required to attend to all aspects involved in the care of people with a range of disabilities and needs including physical and emotional support, assisting with social outings, personal care, finance and promoting independence.
To be considered for the Support Worker role you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months previous experience working with vulnerable adults within the last 2 years
* 2 reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
* SVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable but not essential
All candidates will be asked to register and fund applications to join the Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme or update existing records. You will also be invited to attend our mandatory healthcare training courses which are offered free of charge.
In return we can we offer our Support Workers:
* Excellent holiday benefits and flexible working hours
* A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
* Competitive weekly pay starting from £9.00 per hour
* Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you would like to be considered for the Support Worker opportunity please apply with your up to date CV today and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND