ASA are assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Reconciliations Assistant to join their finance team. This permanent opportunity is perfect for an ambitious individual who is driven for a career in finance.
Our client is a global organisation who pride themselves on their innovative approach. The successful candidate will be joining a team that truly encourages one another to achieve the best results. You will be based in the centre of Glasgow.
As the Reconciliations Assistant, you will:
· Reconcile and settle debtor and creditor ledger balances
· Resolve any unallocated cash, providing constructive feedback
· Handle complex queries
· Process a high volume of payment requests
· Ad-hoc duties to support the wider team
To be considered for the Reconciliations Assistant role, you will have:
· An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to prioritise a heavy work load within a fast paced environment
The Reconciliations Assistant position comes with a flexible benefit package and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within a market-leading company.
Our client is looking to interview candidates for the Reconciliations Assistant role soon so please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND