Do you have a passion for a career in accounts? This could be the opportunity for you! ASA are delighted to be assisting our Glasgow based client for the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant to join their finance function on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global professional services organisation based in the centre of Glasgow. Due to exceptional growth, they are seeking a professional, forward-thinking Accounts Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a move to join a progressive company.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will:
· Handle complex queries, liaising with internal and external teams
· Oversee the purchase ledger
· Account reconciliations
· Mange aged debtor list and work with debtors to ensure payments are received
· Ad-hoc duties to support the wider team
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant, you will need to have:
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to prioritise whilst working in a fast paced environment
The Accounts Assistant position comes with a flexible benefit package and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within a market-leading company. Previous experience working within a financial services or high volume environment would be advantageous.
Our client is looking to interview candidates for the Accounts Assistant role soon so please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND