Are you experienced in Complaints Handling and looking to work in a friendly, hard working team in Edinburgh?
ASA''s client in central Edinburgh is looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their small team.
You will be first point of contact for clients and assist a range of people with enquiries about new and existing complaints.
· Assist customers on the phone and in writing with various stages of their complaint
· Maintain and update the case management system on a daily basis
· Respond to emails, post and telephone enquiries
· Liaise with various stakeholders and make decision on whether complaints can be accepted
· Working experience of complaints handling, ideally within the legal sector
· A background in dealing with stakeholders at various levels
· Experience of dealing with challenging customers and resolving various complaints
· An excellent telephone manner
· A high level of accuracy
An impressive list of benefits will be available to you along with 38.5 days paid holidays each year.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND