Are you a newly qualified accountant looking for the next step in your career? Due to continuous growth, we are working with a Glasgow city centre based client who, due to year on year growth, are looking to expand their finance team with a newly qualified accountant to join their existing team. The company is one of the most successful in their sector and are planning to continue their success over the coming years by acquisition and organic growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain industry experience by joining a high profile finance team where your responsibilities will include:
* Producing quarterly and annual management accounts for financial reporting
* Continuous process improvement ensuring the most effective reporting practices are followed
* Working closely with the divisional financial controller with ad hoc projects and required reports
* Submitting monthly and quarterly VAT returns
* Preparing budgets, forecasts and cashflows annually and when required
* Preparing and presenting financial information and reports to senior management
* Liaising with auditors
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally be a big 4/mid tier qualified accountant
* Be up to date on technical reporting standards including FRS 102/IRFS
* Have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Be a self-starter and motivated to work as part of a team
This role offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits package including death in service, private health care and pension.
If all of the above matches your ambitions and you would like to join a company that offers career advancement and working as part of a friendly and driven team, apply now by sending your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND