Are you a Mechanical Engineer who has experience in the development, design and administration of mechanical engineering construction projects and planned improvement works?
Based in West Lothian, this Mechanical Engineer contract is for a period of 12 months.
Working as part of a team within the Construction Services department, your key tasks will include the following:
· Providing mechanical engineering design services for a range of construction and planned improvement projects
· Ensuring stakeholders are involved and consulted in the delivery of services
· Performing duties as Contract Administrator on projects mainly involving mechanical refurbishment and energy related work
· Ensuring the implementation of best practice in all aspects of construction, design and procurement
· Incorporated Engineer with Membership of IET or CIBSE
· Adequate post qualification experience evidencing a wide range of experience with varying property types
· Evidence of ability to design, organise and administer contracts with the minimum of supervision
· Evidence of a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and HEVACOMP
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this role then please click the link below to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND