Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Manager looking for your next contract in Edinburgh?
ASA''s public sector client is looking for an experienced Manager to join their small, friendly team for an initial 12 week contract.
You will line manage 7 members of the Finance Services Team therefore must have previous supervisory/management experience.
· Provide a high level of pro-active administrative support to the senior management team, answer queries in their absence, assist them in their advisory roles, and any innovative/research projects they are involved in
· Respond to information requests as they arise including manipulation of complex data and a high degree of communication skills
· Analyse the variety of data sets, ensuring the results are accurate
· Ensure that data capture, storage and use comply with current legislation
· Coordinate the production of reports, communications, minutes, course evaluations, promotional materials and statistics
· Keep up to date with changes in legislation and organisational procedures
· Select, compare and discuss information from lists, tables, diagrams and charts and use appropriate mathematical methods and tools to solve identified problems and assist with audits or research projects as required
· Experience of creating, developing and reviewing policies
· Able to create cash management forecasts and reports
· Extensive experience of MS Excel
· Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable
· A good understanding of PO processes
· Experience of cash and banking
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager role, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND