ASA Recruitment are looking for experienced Bar / Waiting Staff to join their growing team of talented staff in Edinburgh.
There are many benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive weekly pay - £7.50 - £8.50/hour
- The chance to meet different people
- The opportunity to work in some of Edinburgh's most captivating venues
You would enjoy varied and interesting catering and hospitality experience including:
- Being adaptable to changing working environments and different teams
- Having the ability to communicate clearly to team members and the public
- Exercising top quality customer service consistently
- Responding to instructions quickly and effectively
- Handling hectic and challenging spells with a calm head
To be considered for this opportunity we're looking for upbeat and friendly people who are:
- Reliable with an impeccable work ethic
- Experienced working in hospitality and catering as Waiting or Bar Staff
- Able to exercise service styles such as plate waiting, silver service and bar service
- Are outgoing yet professional personality who loves meeting new people, delivering excellent service and going above and beyond for the customer
If you are interested in the above role please apply now, with an up to date CV, and we will be in touch soon to discuss the opportunity further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND