We are recruiting for a Commercial Maintenance Plumber for our client who is a global facilities management provider. This well established business provides property solutions that reduce cost and risk to their customers. The mission of our client is to redefine commercial property.
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing team in Aberdeen. This role is based on a static site in Aberdeen, so no vehicle will be provided. Public transport links are accessible in the area. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation plumbing work on their client's premises. They offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent long term permanent employment.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in commercial buildings
* Complete installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLAs
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills required:
* A time served plumber with C&G or SVQ Plumbing and Heating
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of plumbing / gas installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Water testing experience
* Willing to complete general FM duties
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Maintenance Plumber is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND