Are you an experienced Food Service Assistant looking for a new challenge that offers flexible working hours?
The ASA Recruitment Hospitality Team are currently looking to recruit experienced Food Service Assistants to work for a large Scottish independently owned contract catering company with units around Aberdeen city.
As a Catering Assistant you will be required:
To serve meals in a safe, hygienic and efficient manner whilst providing a high standard of customer service. You may also be required to operate a till and coffee machine.
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
· At least 6 months UK experience in a similar role
· Good knowledge of Food Hygiene
· 2 reference contacts, 1 of which supports your hospitality experience
· The right to live and work in the UK
What we can offer:
· Weekly pay
· Holiday pay accrual
· Regular, on-going work Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
· Online web portal to help you manage your assignment diary and review time-sheets online
If you are interested in applying for the Food Service Assistant position and feel you have the required experience, please apply with your up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND