Are you an experienced server or bartender looking for a new challenge that offers flexible working hours?
The ASA Recruitment Hospitality Team are currently looking for experienced casual waiting and bar staff to work for our prestigious public sector client which is a well-known events venue in Aberdeen city centre.
You will mainly be working on Friday and Saturday evenings on a wide range of events which may be everything from pop concerts and conferences to dinner dances, exhibitions and private occasions such as birthdays, weddings etc.
The role will involve working alongside the waiting team, serving tables with food and drink and clearing away between each course.
To be considered for that waiting / bar staff position you will need the following:
· At least 6 months UK experience in a similar role
· 2 reference contacts, one of which supports your hospitality experience
· The right to live and work in the UK
· Excellent communication skills and a "can do" attitude
What we can offer:
· Weekly pay with a pay rate of £8.45 per hour
· Holiday pay accrual
· Immediate starts with ad-hoc shifts covering evenings and weekends
· Online web portal to help you manage your assignment diary and review timesheets online
If you are interested in applying for this position and feel you have the required experience, please apply attaching your up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND