ASA are a leading healthcare provider and currently require Support Workers to take assignment with various clients supporting those with mental health illnesses and physical disabilities in the Dunfermline area. If you are a hardworking and reliable individual with a caring nature this is the opportunity for you.
As a Support Worker your duties would include:
Supporting individuals with everyday living. You would be required to assist with personal care, mealtimes and activities. This would involve following care plans while promoting each individual's independence.
For the post of Support Worker you will require:
· A minimum of 6 months experience
· Two reference contact to support this experience
· SVQ level 2 would be desirable but not essential
· ASA will need to update your PVG scheme membership
In return ASA offer:
· Excellent rates of pay starting at £8.25 including enhancements up to £10
· Holiday pay accrual
· Support from the ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
· In house training to support personal development
If you are interested in this position of Support Worker please submit your CV online to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND