At ASA Recruitment we specialise in public sector care homes, schools and community based appointments in and around Edinburgh and we are currently looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join our friendly team to work on a variety of shift patterns in various Edinburgh locations.
What the role involves:
* Prepare menu options using provided recipes which are designed specifically for the dietary requirements of the residents
* Use expertise and innovation to adapt menu options as required
* Order food and ingredients in advance
* Serving and keeping the kitchen tidy
We are looking for someone who:
* Has previous experience of a similar role
* Dynamic, positive and ability to think on their feet
* Understands the importance of high standards of food quality control and customer care
* Experience of handling and storage of commodities in accordance with current legislation
* Knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety regulations and be allergen trained
* Willing to work weekend and Bank Holiday shifts
* Able to provide 2 references (one must be previous employer for a similar role)
Successful applicants will be required to apply to the PVG Scheme or update existing membership.
Your benefits would include:
* Excellent pay rate £9.50/hr to £12.50/hr
* A flexible approach to working, choosing shifts to suit your availability
* Excellent annual leave (which is accrued hourly)
* Access to an online portal that helps you manage all your shift availability & weekly diary
If you are interested in joining our agency as a Chef de Partie please apply with your CV today as we are keen to hear from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND