Are you looking for new opportunities with a highly respected recruitment specialist that can provide a varied, flexible and rewarding way of working?
Are you an experienced Cook with at least 6 months UK based experience?
Do you have previous experience working in a care home or similar environment?
If you answered yes to the above then we would like to hear from you.
ASA Recruitment are looking for people with your experience for ongoing temporary roles for our care home clients based in Glasgow and the surrounding areas including Dumbarton, Anniesland and Carntyne.
The successful candidates will be required to:
· Provide and cook nutritional and balanced meals for service users
· Make comforting but healthy home-made meals and home baking for the care homes
In order to be considered for the role of Cook, you will already have:
· City & Guilds 6162 and SVQ professional cookery 7061 and 2 certification or equivalent, with copies of certificates available
· Health and Hygiene certificates or equivalent, along with an Allergens Certificate
· Flexible working patterns to work around your lifestyle
· Holiday accrual
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Online diary so you can manage your assignments, availability and review time sheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the position of a Cook, please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND