A unique opportunity has arisen with an immensely successful business based in the heart of Glasgow. The company is a market leader in this specialist sector and due to internal changes, requires a Finance Director to join the existing team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, exciting industry which requires a commercially focused Finance Director who enjoys working in a tight team in a hands on role.
The main duties this varied role will include:
* Full management and financial accounts production
* Delivering accounts to board
* Management of capital expenditure
* Staff management
* Working closely with non-finance management
* Dealing with contract negotiations
* Working with auditors and third parties
* Company secretarial duties
To be considered for this role you must:
* Be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience
* Have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management experience
* Be willing to work within a close team and be hands on in all aspects of your role
* Have worked in a fast paced environment
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension and share options.
If you are interested, please apply online attaching your most up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND