Are you an LGV Class 2 Driver with CPC and Digitacho?
We are currently recruiting an LGV2 Driver to work with our busy client in Aberdeenshire. This role is an ongoing temporary contract and offers up to 40 hours per week. Typical working hours are Monday - Thursday 7am-4.45pm (but may vary) with an hourly rate of £9.56.
As an LGV Class 2 Driver you will be responsible for:
· The safe operation of waste collection vehicles
· Completion of allocated daily routes
· Supervision of the refuse collection crew allocated to your vehicle
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following strict requirements:
· LGV Class 2 Licence
Benefits you can expect in this assignment:
· Holiday pay accrual and a straight forward PAYE direct payment method
· Regular, on-going work with continuity of shifts
· Work from, and return to, the same depot each day
If you are interested in the role of LGV Class 2 Driver, please apply online with a copy of your most up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND