Excellent Opportunities for Home Carers with a major Social & Health Care provider.
ASA Recruitment are a leading healthcare provider and currently require Support Workers/Home Carers to help support service users throughout Dundee and surrounding area in a variety of different roles including working with physical disabilities, dementia, mental health and autism.
Areas currently covered are DD1, DD2, DD3, DD4, DD5.
As a Support Worker your duties would include:
* Supporting individuals with everyday living
* Providing individual flowing care plans and promoting as much independence a possible
* Assisting with personal care, meal times and activities
For the position of Support Worker you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months experience
* Two references, one should support your care experience
* SVQ level 2 would be desirable but not essential
* Your own transport
* Excellent rates of pay
* Holiday pay accrual
* Support from our ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
* In-house training
If you are a Support Worker looking for a new challenge we would like to hear from you, please attach an up to date CV to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND