ASA have a fantastic opportunity to work in the care sector as a Home Care Support Worker within East Renfrewshire.
As a Home Care Support Worker you will get flexible working patterns including full time, weekend, morning, afternoon or evening only rotas and you will be paid for your full shift not just the time spent on visits.
As a Home Care Support Worker you would be required to:
· Assist services users who aim to remain independent in their own homes carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
· Building a strong working relationship with service users
· Liaise and communicate effectively with family members
· Provide a high standard of personal care and attention to each service user
In return we offer:
· Free Training and ongoing refresher training
· Paid Holidays
· Business mileage paid as a non-taxable expense at 45p per mile
· Work in your local area
· Ongoing support from ASA Recruitment 7 days a week.
Paid care experience is not necessary for this role.
Drivers preferred but not essential.
If you feel this is the role for you apply below and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND