Are you an RGN looking for a new position where you will be truly valued and rewarded?
We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) with experience in providing direct nursing care to adults and elderly residents.
The position would be to work in one of our client's friendly and highly respected care homes in the Aberdeen area. We have opportunities in both the private and public sector.
We are looking for naturally empathetic and caring Nurses with a key focus on providing high standards of care.
The role would be varied, challenging and rewarding. It would involve using the many skills and qualities you would have gained as an experienced Nurse.
We can offer many benefits including:
· Competitive rates of pay from £18 an hour plus holiday pay accrual
· Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
· Complementary personal training from our in-house healthcare trainers
· Flexible shift options and locations to suit your availability
· Online shift management tool to help you manage your assignment diary and availability
· Experienced Registered Nurse RGN
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Qualified Nurse - active NMC PIN
· Disclosure Scotland PVG (can be arranged)
If you have the unique qualities required for this rewarding and fulfilling role, and want to work with a team that provides the type of care you would expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND