ASA Recruitment is currently working on behalf of its Engineering client based in West Lothian.
A proud manufacturer and supplier of butt weld fittings to the Oil and Energy Industries; they are currently looking to recruit experienced Electrical Engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
· Providing electrical maintenance and breakdown cover
· Scheduling periodic maintenance on equipment, components and installations
· Working with production team to establish maintenance priorities
· Interpreting Engineering Drawings
· Supervising all mechanical and electrical works
· Assisting in forecasting requirements for the electrical department
There are three different shift patterns available:-
Monday to Friday night shift 7pm to 7am
Friday, Saturday, Sunday night shift 7pm to 7am
Friday, Saturday, Sunday day shift 7am to 7pm
Temporary to permanent positions available.
To be considered applicants must:-
· Be a time served electrician or; hold an apprenticeship in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
· Have a solid background in Electrical Engineering and Maintenance
· Preferably have experience within the Oil, Energy and Petrochemical Industries
· Hold a relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering
· Be able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge
· A 17th Edition qualification would also be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader who offer competitive basic and overtime rates.
PLEASE NOTE: it is essential that applicants hold a relevant apprenticeship. Only candidates with this stated on their CV will be considered.
To apply please upload your CV today!!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND