ASA Recruitment is currently seeking experienced warehouse/picking and packing operatives for ongoing contracts based in Edinburgh.
My client is a growing FMCG business with customers in the fashion and technology industries.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:-
* Picking customer orders and preparing for dispatch
* Completing relevant paperwork and loading information onto in house systems
* Ensuring orders match up with customer requirements
* Ad hoc warehouse duties
In order to be considered for one of these roles you should have:-
* Experience within a warehouse/distribution environment particularly; picking and packing
* Excellent attention to detail
* The ability to work quickly while maintaining quality
* Be flexible with regards to shift patterns
* Possess a high level of customer service
Due to the location of my client, a UK drivers licence and own transport would be beneficial but not essential.
Shifts include weekends and you will be expected to work 5 days out of 7 which could be early morning starts or working night shift.
Click the apply button and upload your CV today!!
Please ensure that your CV is up to date.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND