Are you an experienced and passionate Senior Care Assistant/ Senior Care Worker looking for a new, flexible role with a supportive and rewarding company?
ASA are a leading healthcare recruitment provider across Scotland and are looking for compassionate, reliable and dedicated Senior Care Assistants to provide support and assistance in care homes throughout Glasgow. Areas include; Anniesland, Shawlands and Dalmarnock.
Various work patterns are available, which means that your working week can be flexible to work around your weekly commitments.
Senior Care Assistants are required to:
· Administer medication in accordance with care plans
· Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
· Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
· Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant role, it is essential that you have:
· 6 months UK Care Assistant experience, or similar
· The ability to work well within a team in a fast paced environment
· Previous experience of moving and handling, and medication awareness
The position of Senior Care Assistant comes with many benefits including:
· In-house training to support personal development
· Support from the ASA Healthcare team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review timesheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Senior Care Assistant, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND