Does working as a Catering Assistant on a permanent basis in a brand new school in Edinburgh sound interesting?
If so, we have a variety of Catering Assistant positions available for the right candidate offering set shift options including:
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am-1pm (24 hour working week)
- Monday to Thursday 10am-3pm (20 hour working week)
- Monday to Thursday 12pm-2pm and Friday am (10 hour working week)
You can choose the work pattern that works best for you.
The positions will be of a temporary nature initially moving to permanent after 13 weeks (subject to performance).
This offers an exciting and rewarding opportunity for Catering Assistants looking for a permanent position in a friendly new school with set hours every week.
You would receive many benefits including:
* Excellent pay rate £7.90 per /hour up to £8.51 per hour
* Holiday pay accrual and a straight forward PAYE direct payment method
* Overtime and work during school holiday options
* Potential for career development Pension
In order to be considered for this Catering Assistant role you will need the following:
* PVG scheme registration or update your existing records
* The right to live and work in the UK
* Two work reference contact details
* Reliable and hardworking
* Previous catering experience is essential e.g. Catering Assistant, Chef de Partie, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Assistant or Cook 1
* Food hygiene certificate (ASA offer complimentary in-house training if required)
Immediate start available for the right candidates!
If you are interested in applying for this unique Catering Assistant opportunity please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND