Are you a Web Content Editor with experience in creating and posting content on various websites?
ASA''s public sector client is looking for a Web Content Editor to work on a new CMS system.
· Create, edit and approve web content
· Create and post targeted, engaging, accurate and up-to-date content on the company website
· Ensure all content is optimised for both internal and external search and is available to share through other relevant channels, including social media
· Identify opportunities for site improvements and assist with implementation, including proposing and testing new functionality
· Use tools such as Google Analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of the University website and digital channels and make recommendations for improvements.
· Approve content, give recommendations and offer advice to other content management system users
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent, or equivalent relevant experience
· Experience in using and supporting others in the use of complex content management systems
· Proven experience of creating compelling digital content to convey key messages to target audiences
· Experience of working within a communications/marketing environment
· Experience of using research and data to inform and evaluate content campaigns and changes
· Excellent attention to detail alongside writing, editing and proof-reading skills and an understanding of how these apply to web content
· Excellent IT skills and ability to use a wide range of digital tools
· Experience of creating digital graphics and videos and an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop
· Understanding of legislation governing websites including data protection and accessibility issues
If you are interested in this Web Content Designer role, please click the link to apply by 3pm Thursday 11th January.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND