ASA are recruiting for a Maintenance Joiner for a large static site in Glasgow city centre. The position is working for a leading facilities management company in a brand new building.
The role is a permanent position working Monday – Friday covering shifts between 7am – 7pm.
As a Maintenance Joiner you would be required to:
• Provide proactive and planned fabric joinery work
• Work as part of a team completing general facilities management duties on site
• Organise work, materials and equipment required for the job
• Ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents are completed
To be considered for the role you will need:
• Previous experience of working for a facilities management company
• Experience in dealing with all types of commercial maintenance including, joinery and basic joinery, titling and electrical work
• A strong maintenance background is essential
• Commercial client facing experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
• High levels of communication
If you feel this role for a Maintenance Joiner is right for you, apply now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND