Are you an experienced Analyst looking for your next contract in Glasgow?
ASA's public sector client are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team until the end of March 2018.
Promote the services available online including the use of the subscription journals, books, databases and evidence summaries.
Key Tasks will include but will not be limited to:
· Plan and deliver demos and training sessions both face to face and online
· Use social media and other routes to promote services
· Produce tailored lists of subscription resources on a range of topics
· Educated to degree level, it is desirable that you will have a postgraduate qualification in library, information or knowledge management
· Experience supporting users of digital services and tools
· Experience of planning and delivering learning opportunities promoting information and / or digital literacy skills
· High level of interpersonal, organisational and verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of promotion and outreach activities to support delivery of an electronic library service
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the link below before Tuesday 9th January at 11am.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND