Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience in a support work environment?
Are you looking for flexible work and the ability to choose your own rota?
ASA Recruitment are looking for Support Workers to work in either Edinburgh City or Livingston. The positions will be within sheltered housing support services with adults with varying disabilities.
As a Support Worker you are required to adhere to all aspects of service user needs, physical and emotional well-being as well as their social needs, promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
You should be pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic in providing a person centred support service individual to each service user.
ASA Recruitment provide Support Workers with:
· Competitive weekly pay of £8.00 to £16.90 per hour.
· Flexible work to suit your availability.
· Training and development opportunities.
· Excellent holiday benefits.
· A dedicated healthcare team, committed to helping you.
· Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary.
All Candidates must:
· Have the right to live and work in the UK.
· Provide references to support 6 month experience.
· Join Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme.
Please submit you CV to be considered for this Sheltered Housing Support Worker role.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND